- This training has passed.
TTC Advanced Refresher Training on 07/22/2022
This is a Virtual Live Training held over the internet and you will login from a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam to participate.
July 22 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT
Click the “+” button below for the number of Attendees you want to register.
Your Ticket Includes:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Scheduled Classes Never Cancelled
- FREE Rescheduling
- Printed & PDF Training Materials
- Standard Plan Cliff Notes
- Open Book Online Exam
- Train From Home or Office
- FREE PDH Certificate
- Discounted Premium Wallet Certificate
About MOT Certification For The TTC Advanced Refresher Training on 07/22/2022
This recertification training is for individuals that need to extend their Advanced Certificate. This gives you a 4 year extension on your certificate.
We review changes made to the Standard Plans index 600 and MUTCD that affect your traffic control operations. We also review Work Zone safe practices.
You can take this course as long as your Advanced Certificate is current and not expired.
- This is an 8hr training including exam time, held over 1 day
Virtual Live Instruction & Online Exam
This is a virtual live training and your exam will be taken online to be properly proctored after instruction is completed.
FDOT requires that you have the items below to participate in the training and take the MOT exam:
- A desktop or laptop connected to the Internet with a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection)
- Drivers license or passport
What To Expect With The TTC Advanced Refresher Training on 07/22/2022
We’ve outlined the steps you will take on the Day of your training below
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training (we use the email address you used during the attendee registration
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and of our meeting software and how to use during class
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Breaks in the afternoon
- Review of materials covered plus Q&A
- Review of how to complete the Exam Online
- Exam (you are provided 2hrs for the exam and once we have verified receipt of exam you are free to leave the training)
Have More Questions On The Refresher Training Process
We’ve created a detailed post on the entire FDOT Refresher Process. It also includes popular questions with answers, you can read this by clicking here.