MOT Intermediate Training on 04/27-28/2023
This is a FDOT TTC Intermediate is a virtual Live training held over the internet and you will login from a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam to participate.
April 27 @ 8:00 am – April 28 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Click the “+” button above for the number of Attendees you want to register. Then click the “Get Tickets” button.
About the MOT Certification for the TTC Intermediate Training on 04/27-28/2023
The FDOT TTC Intermediate training will teach attendees the necessary knowledge to provide a safe environment in areas where workers and transportation modes compete for common or adjacent space.
The Intermediate Course is required for all persons with duties including any of the following activities:
- Responsible for supervising the placement and field maintenance of traffic control devices, excluding temporary barriers.
- Responsible for inspection of the placement or operational function of MOT devices, excluding temporary barriers
There are NO prerequisites to take this course.
- This is an 16hr training including exam time, held over 2 days
- Your are given 2 hrs to complete the Exam
- The Exam is 50 questions and you must achieve a 70% or more to qualify for your certificate
- Your MOT Certification is good for 4 years.
- You can renew your Intermediate Certificate with an MOT Intermediate Refresher course before your MOT Certificate expires
Virtual Live Instruction & Online Exam
This is a virtual live training and your exam will be taken online to be properly proctored after instruction is completed.
FDOT requires that you have the items below to participate in the training and take the MOT exam:
- A desktop or laptop connected to the Internet with a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection)
- Drivers license or passport
What To Expect With The MOT Intermediate Training on 04/27-28/2023
We’ve outlined the 2 day training below:
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training. (we use the email address provided during the attendee registration)
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and review of meeting software and how to use.
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Afternoon Break
- Q & A
- Q & A
- Exam (you’re provided 2hrs for the exam and once we have verified receipt of exam you are free to leave the training)