- This training has passed.
MOT Advanced Training on 01/12-13/2023
This is a Virtual Live Training held over the internet and you will login from a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam to participate.
January 12 @ 8:00 am – January 13 @ 5:00 pm EST
Click the “+” button below for the number of Attendees you want to register.
About MOT Certification For The TTC Advanced Training on 01/12-13/2023
The FDOT TTC / MOT Advanced Training is required for personnel with responsibility or authority to to decide on specific Temporary Traffic Control requirements to be implemented.
The FDOT TTC / MOT Advanced certification course is required for all individuals with the following listed duties:
- The Engineer responsible for the work zone traffic control plan development
- The work zone traffic control Supervisor
- Personnel responsible for supervising the placement and field maintenance of traffic control devices, including temporary barriers.
- Personnel responsible for inspection of the placement or operational function of traffic control devices, including temporary barriers.
There are NO prerequisites to take this course.
- This is an 20hr training including exam time, held over 2 days
- Your are given 2 hrs to complete the Exam
- The Exam is 60 questions and you must achieve a 70% or more to qualify for your certificate
- Your MOT Certification is good for 4 years.
- You can renew your Advanced Certificate with an MOT Advanced Refresher course before your MOT Certificate expires.
What To Expect With The FDOT TTC / MOT Advanced on 01/12-13/2023
We’ve outlined the 2 day training below:
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training.
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and review of meeting software and how to use it.
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Afternoon Break
- Q & A
- Q & A
- Exam (Once we’ve verified receipt of your exam, we will let you know and you log off of the training,)
Have More Questions On The MOT Certification Process For the Advanced Certificate?
We’ve created a detailed article on the entire FDOT Advanced Certification Process. It includes popular questions with answers, you can read this by clicking here.