- This training has passed.
FDOT MOT Intermediate | 07/15-16/2021
July 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am – July 16, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
About the FDOT MOT Intermediate | 07/15-16/2021
The FDOT TTC Intermediate training will teach attendees the necessary knowledge to provide a safe environment in areas where workers and transportation modes compete for common or adjacent space.
The Intermediate Course is required for all persons with duties including any of the following activities:
- Responsible for supervising the placement and field maintenance of traffic control devices, excluding temporary barriers.
- Responsible for inspection of the placement or operational function of MOT devices, excluding temporary barriers
There are NO prerequisites to take this course.
- This is an 16hr training including exam time, held over 2 days
What Do I Get With FDOT MOT Intermediate | 07/15-16/2021 Certification Training:
- Intermediate training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- Standard Plans training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- FDOT Standard Plans in PDF
- Open book exam. (All the materials provided can be used for the exam)
- Online Exam (taken online after instruction is completed)
- Certification (you must score a 70% or higher on the exam)
- Standard Plans Cliff Notes (Exclusive to myttconline click to learn more)
- One Pay Exam Guarantee (Exclusive to myttconline click to lean more)
- Instant Exam Pass/Fail Result (Exclusive to myttconline, click to learn more)
- Interactive instructors, workshopping and videos are part of the instruction
Virtual Live Instruction & Online Exam
This is a virtual live training and your exam will be taken online to be properly proctored after instruction is completed.
FDOT requires that you have the items below to participate in the training and take the MOT exam:
- A device connected to the Internet with a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection as Wi-Fi can cause issues)
- Drivers license or passport
What Should I Expect
We’ve outlined the 2 day training below:
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training. (we use the email address provided during the attendee registration)
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and review of meeting software and how to use.
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Afternoon Break
- Q & A
- Q & A
- Exam (you’re provided 2hrs for the exam and once we have verified receipt of exam you are free to leave the training)