- This training has passed.
FDOT MOT Intermediate Refresher | 11/12/2021
November 12, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
About the FDOT MOT Intermediate Refresher | 11/12/2021
This recertification training is for individuals that need to extend their Intermediate Certificate. This gives you a 4 year extension on your certificate.
The Intermediate Refresher class will reiterate methods in creating safe work zones on public roads and highways.
You can take this course as long as your Intermediate Certificate is current and not expired.
- This is an 8hr training including exam time, held over 1 day
What Do I Get With FDOT MOT Intermediate Refresher | 11/12/2021 Certification Training:
- Intermediate Refresher training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- Standard Plans training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- FDOT Standard Plans in PDF
- Open book exam (all the materials supplied for training can be referenced when taking the exam)
- Online Exam (taken online after instruction is completed)
- Certification (you must score a 70% or higher on the exam)
- Standard Plans Cliff Notes (Exclusive to myttconline click to learn more)
- One Pay Exam Guarantee (Exclusive to myttconline click to lean more)
- Interactive instructors, workshopping and videos are part of the instruction
Virtual Live Instruction & Online Exam
This is a virtual live training and your exam will be taken online to be properly proctored after instruction is completed.
FDOT requires that you have the following list of items below to participate in the training and take the MOT exam:
- A device connected to the Internet with a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection as Wi-Fi can cause issues)
- Drivers license or passport
- A copy of your TTC Intermediate certificate. You can get a copy of your certificate by clicking here and following the instructions.
What Should I Expect
We’ve outlined the steps you will take on the Day of your training below
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training (we use the email address you used during the attendee registration
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and of our meeting software and how to use during class
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Breaks in the afternoon
- Review of materials covered plus Q&A
- Review of how to complete the Exam Online
- Exam (you are provided 2hrs for the exam and once we have verified receipt of exam you are free to leave the training)
Have More Questions On The Refresher Training Process
We’ve created a detailed post on the entire FDOT Refresher Process. It also includes popular questions with answers, you can read this by clicking here.