- This training has passed.
FDOT MOT Intermediate Certification | 01/21-22/2021
The 16hr FDOT MOT Intermediate course is for personnel with duties that include any of the following activities.
This is a virtual training and FDOT requires the following in order for you to participate and take the MOT exam:
- A device connected to the Internet and have a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection as Wi-Fi can cause issues)
- We will verify your identity on camera, you will need your license of other government picture I.D.
- You will need to show your current certificate. You can get a copy by following the instructions on our Exam Results Page.
- We will be using the FDOT 2019-20 Standard Plans throughout the training and recommend that you download prior to the training. Click Here to Download them
Once registered, we will email you specific details on FDOT MOT Intermediate to make it a success for you.
All myTTConline trainings come with our One Pay Exam Guarantee! You don’t have to worry about paying again if you do not pass, which we know you will.