- This training has passed.
FDOT MOT Advanced on 12/1-2/2021
December 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am – December 2, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EST
About the FDOT MOT Advanced on 12/1-2/2021
The FDOT TTC Advanced Training and recertification is required for personnel with responsibility or authority to to decide on specific Temporary Traffic Control requirements to be implimented.
The FDOT TTC Advanced certification course is required for all individuals with the following duties, including any of the listed activities:
- The Engineer responsible for the work zone traffic control plan development
- The work zone traffic control Supervisor
- Personnel responsible for supervising the placement and field maintenance of traffic control devices, including temporary barriers.
- Personnel responsible for inspection of the placement or operational function of traffic control devices, including temporary barriers.
There are NO prerequisites to take this course.
- This is an 20hr training including exam time, held over 2 days
- Your are given 2 hrs to complete the Exam
What You Get With The FDOT MOT Advanced on 12/1-2/2021 Training!
- Advanced training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- Standard Plans training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- FDOT Standard Plans in PDF
- Open Book Exam (Materials provided can be used for your exam)
- Online Exam
- Certification (you must score a 70% or higher on the exam)
- Standard Plans Cliff Notes (Exclusive to myTTConline click to learn more)
- One Pay Exam Guarantee (Exclusive to myTTConline click to lean more)
- Interactive instructors, workshopping and videos are part of the instruction
Virtual Live Instruction & Online Exam
This is a virtual live training and you will take the exam online after instruction is completed.
FDOT requires that you have the items below to participate in the training and take the MOT exam:
- A device connected to the Internet with a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection as Wi-Fi can cause issues)
- Drivers license or passport
What Should I Expect with the FDOT MOT Advanced on 12/1-2/2021?
We’ve outlined the 2 day training below:
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training. We use the email address provided during the attendee registration.
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and review of meeting software and how to use.
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Afternoon Break
- Q & A
- Q & A
- Exam (You are free to leave the training, once we have verified receipt of your exam.)
Have More Questions On The Training FDOT TTC Advanced Certification Process
We’ve created a detailed post on the entire FDOT Advanced Certification Process. It includes popular questions with answers, you can read this by clicking here.