- This training has passed.
FDOT MOT Advanced | 10/07-08/2021
October 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am – October 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
About the FDOT MOT Advanced | 10/07-08/2021
The FDOT TTC Advanced Training and recertification is required for personnel with responsibility or authority to to decide on specific Temporary Traffic Control requirements to be implimented.
The FDOT TTC Advanced certification course is required for all individuals with the following duties, including any of the listed activities:
- The Engineer responsible for the work zone traffic control plan development
- The work zone traffic control Supervisor
- Personnel responsible for supervising the placement and field maintenance of traffic control devices, including temporary barriers.
- Personnel responsible for inspection of the placement or operational function of traffic control devices, including temporary barriers.
There are NO prerequisites to take this course.
- This is an 20hr training including exam time, held over 2 days
What Do I Get With FDOT MOT Advanced | 10/07-08/2021 Certification Training:
- Advanced training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- Standard Plans training PowerPoint with section to take notes in PDF
- FDOT Standard Plans in PDF
- Open book exam. (All the materials provided can be used for the exam)
- Online Exam (taken online after instruction is completed)
- Certification (you must score a 70% or higher on the exam)
- Standard Plans Cliff Notes (Exclusive to myttconline click to learn more)
- One Pay Exam Guarantee (Exclusive to myttconline click to lean more)
- Interactive instructors, workshopping and videos are part of the instruction
Virtual Live Instruction & Online Exam
This is a virtual live training and your exam will be taken online to be properly proctored after instruction is completed.
FDOT requires that you have the items below to participate in the training and take the MOT exam:
- A device connected to the Internet with a webcam (we recommend that you use a weird connection as Wi-Fi can cause issues)
- Drivers license or passport
What Should I Expect
We’ve outlined the 2 day training below:
- At 4:ooam you will get an email with the training details and the link to the training. (we use the email address provided during the attendee registration)
- Login at 7:45am to start roll call and verification process ( to access virtual training room, click the link in the email you received)
- Overview and review of meeting software and how to use.
- Complete the online FDOT TTC Training Roster (we walk you through this)
- Review of the agenda and timeline for training
- Formal Introduction of your Instructor and attendees
- Breaks in the morning
- Afternoon Break
- Q & A
- Q & A
- Exam (you’re provided 2hrs for the exam and once we have verified receipt of exam you are free to leave the training)
Have More Questions On The Training FDOT TTC Advanced Certification Process
We’ve created a detailed post on the entire FDOT Advanced Certification Process. It includes popular questions with answers, you can read this by clicking here.