- This training has passed.
FDOT MOT Advanced Certification | 03/16-17/2021
The 20hr FDOT MOT Advanced course is for personnel with authority and responsibility for making decisions on specific TTC requirements to be implemented.
These positions include the following:
- The Professional Engineer responsible for the development of the Transportation Management Plan (TMP) and design of the TTC Plan.
- The Worksite Traffic Supervisor in accordance with FDOT Standard Specifications, Section 102
- Personnel responsible for supervising installation, removal and field maintenance of TTC devices, including temporary barriers, end treatments and crash cushions
- Personnel responsible for inspection of placement or operational function of temporary traffic control devices. Including temporary barriers, end treatments and crash cushions
FDOT requires the following for Virtual Live training in order for you to participate and take the MOT exam:
- A device connected to the Internet and have a webcam. We recommend you use a weird connection as Wi-Fi can have issues.
- We will verify your identity on camera, you will need your license of other government picture I.D.
- You will need to show your current certificate. You can get a copy by following the instructions on our Exam Results Page.
- We use the FDOT 2019-20 Standard Plans throughout the training and recommend you download them prior to training. Click Here to Download them
Once registered, we will email you specific details on FDOT MOT Intermediate Refresher to make it a success for you.
All myTTConline trainings come with our One Pay Exam Guarantee! You don’t have to worry about paying again if you do not pass, which we know you will.